View this post on Instagram
New visalam coffee madurai. Thanks @chef_raghavan #coffee #southindiancoffee #nammamadurai #maduraifood #chefsaravanan #chefsaraa #chef #consultant #chennai #Celebritychef #entrepreneur #foodphotography #chefsofinstagram #foodphoto #feedfeed #foodstagram #foods #yum #foodie #chennaifoodie #foodporn #follow #me #happy #tagforlikes #instago #instalike #instagood
A post shared by #chefsaraa (@saravananchef) on
all property and Copyright rights in the form of text and graphics and other material appearing on www.chefsaravanan.com hereto referred as the website henceforth are reserved with the Chef Saravanan.
No distribution or copying of this information on any other server, or modification or re-use thereof in any manner is permitted without prior permission of the owner of the website. All material appearing on this website is without providing warranties of any kind either express or implied and no representations of any nature whatsoever are sought to be made in regard to the use or result of use thereof.
Viewers are invited to contribute Recipes, comments and suggestions about this website and its content. However, all the contributed recipes, comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information disclosed or offered on the website shall be deemed to be and remain the property of Chef Saravanan who will have the right to develop ideas either identical or similar to the viewer contributed recipes, suggestions or comments offered.
Chef Saravanan shall exclusively own all rights, present and future, to such viewer contributed recipes, comments and suggestions throughout the world and shall be entitled to unrestricted use thereof for any purpose whatsoever, commercial and otherwise, without payment of compensation.
Welcome to www.chefsaravanan.com. Please go through our Terms and conditions carefully. These terms govern the use of chefsaravanan.com and its properties, including your contributions in terms of the recipes that your provide or any other information. These terms also are related to your involvement in the interaction with other contributors.
The owner reserves the right to alter the Terms occasionally to cope with the changes over time, so kindly check this page frequently.
Non- compliance with the Terms may result in immediate termination of your access to our website, as well as resort to other legal actions required and available to the service provider.
1. Information shared by the visitors and other users is their own Information shared including advice and opinions or statements made by users in their interaction with other users is their view and responsibility and www.chefsaravanan.com does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, or agree with it.
2. Every user is responsible for their actions and use of the Service regardless of gender, age and location.
The Services are strictly to be used in a reasonable and lawful manner only at all times. Any communications deemed to be obscene, indecent or offensive in any way will draw strict action. All Users agree to refrain from conduct that could constitute and relate to a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. The user should agree and acknowledge that failure to comply by these Terms and non-compliance will subject the user to civil and/or criminal liability.
Any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights must not be posted on the website.
Posting any material by any user regardless of gender shall imply that the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right in that material rests with him/her. User agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be solely liable for any action or damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any posting made by him/her.
www.chefsaravanan.com contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including, but not limited to, photos, graphics, text, software, music, sound and videos.
www.chefsaravanan.com owns all Intellectual Property rights in the collective and entire work placed on the service. Without the written consent, the users are prohibited from publishing, copying, or in any way exploiting, any of the content of the service, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, publication, or commercial exploitation of material accessed or downloaded from www.chefsaravanan.com will be permitted without the express written consent of the Service Provider.
In the event of authorized copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletions of author, trademark, or copyright notice shall be made. User agrees that he/she does not acquire any ownership rights by copying or downloading copyrighted material.
You hereby grant to www.chefsaravanan.com a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display in India or any other part of the world any content, including recipes, your name, city and country, posted on www.chefsaravanan.com , in whole or in part.
User agrees upon registration with www.chefsaravanan.com to provide accurate and complete name and e-mail address information, and to promptly update this information from time to time as needed.
User agrees not to impede or interfere with others' use of the Service.
User acknowledges that www.chefsaravanan.com has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Service. Linking to any other service or site from this Service is at your sole risk.
3. www.chefsaravanan.com reserves the right to terminate the access of users and account holders who infringe the copyrights of others. If anyone copies the literary work of someone else and posts it on www.chefsaravanan.com, and the copyright holder notifies us with proof of the violation, we will immediately remove the same and the user could be liable for damages. If you believe that your work has been posted on www.chefsaravanan.com in infringement of your copyright, you may notify www.chefsaravanan.com accordingly with full details.
4. You agree to indemnify www.chefsaravanan.com and its affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) that may arise from your postings, or from your unauthorized use of material obtained through www.chefsaravanan.com, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any similar actions arising through your use of www.chefsaravanan.com
5. www.chefsaravanan.com reserves the right to review, edit, or delete any material posted by users in the interactive areas or elsewhere on the service, at its discretion and without notice.
6. www.chefsaravanan.com reserves the right to modify or add to the Terms of this Agreement from time to time. Your use of www.chefsaravanan.com amounts to your agreement to comply with these modified or additional Terms.
7. You acknowledge that you are using www.chefsaravanan.com at your own risk. The service is provided "as is," and the service provider and its affiliates hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any material on the service. Www.chefsaravanan.com and its affiliates do not represent or warrant that access to the service will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the service. Www.chefsaravanan.com and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages allegedly suffered or arising out of your access to or inability to access the service, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the service, your use of or reliance on the service or any of the information or materials available on the service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action. You
8. www.chefsaravanan.com has the right to terminate your ability to access the service, for any reason, without notice.
9. You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction for any legal action or proceeding shall be in Chennai only. You expressly agree to submit to the venue of Chennai courts.
10. If any provision of this Agreement or portion thereof shall be declared invalid for any reason, the invalid provision or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted and the remaining terms shall be given full force and effect.
11. This Agreement represents the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral. If you do not agree with the Terms contained in this Agreement, please exit the service now.
12. By using website www.chefsaravanan.com, you consent to collection, storage, and use of your browsing history on this website. We share this information with trusted 3rd parties that use it to show you marketing communications of interest only. While no Personally Identifiable Information is shared, we respect your right to privacy hence this transparent disclosure. In addition, we respect your right to opt out. If you want to opt out from this program, Please feel free to do so.
In addition, must setup your browser software to reject 3rd party cookies. In addition, you can opt out of several similar programs by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative gateway opt-out site.
1. In order to provide you with the full range of services on the Site, we are sometimes required to collect information about you. We will use any personal information collected from the Site in accordance with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data
2. Personal information you are asked to supply during your use of the Site including that you supply voluntarily as part of the registration process and any other information relating to your Contributions (“Your Data”), will be used by us, our group companies, service providers and other organizations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows:
a. To administer your Membership.
b. In making decisions about whether any Contributions you seek to upload onto the Site should be accepted, rejected or used.
c. For marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this and/or (iv) as set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
3. You may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use your details, photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity.
5. The information collected on the Site includes:
a. Users’ Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which are automatically logged by our web server. IP addresses are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet and are used by us to observe users’ interest in this Site (number of visits, etc.).
b. Cookies are very small text files saved to your computer or other device and used to track user navigation around a website. Session cookies are also used to store information on which content, including advertisements, have been seen by a user. Some areas of the Site also use persistent cookies which are permanently stored on the users’ computer. We will use such cookies to identify unique users to the Site. They are not cross-referenced with any other information such that an individual person could be identified.
c. Cookies also allow us to make our sites more user-friendly by, for example, allowing us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Site.
6. We currently contract with several online partners to help manage and optimize our internet business and communications. We use the services of marketing companies to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use the Site. To do this, we may use Web beacons and cookies provided by our marketing company on the Site. The type of information we collect includes content viewed, pages, site sections and videos. By supplementing our records, this information helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which of our products most interest our customers, and what kinds of offers our customers like to see. Although our marketing companies log the information coming from the Site on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used and the marketing companies do not have access to your personal data such that you can be personally identified.
8. Disabling/Enabling Cookies – users have the ability to accept or disable cookies by modifying the settings in their browser. Disabling cookies however may mean that some functionality of the Site may be affected.
9. There are opportunities on the website to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from us as fully explained before you subscribe. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the “unsubscribe” link.
11. If you are 16 or under, please get your parent or guardian’s consent beforehand whenever you provide personal information on the Site.
12. We endeavor to keep your Data secure; however, we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless it is due to our negligence or willful default.
13. You have the right to access your information held by us and, where necessary, to have it amended. We may charge an administration fee of INR1000 and you will have to prove your identity.
14. This privacy statement may change at any time, so you may want to check back occasionally when you send us personal information.
15. At www.chefsaravanan.com, we believe in encouraging our registered users/members not only to interact with us but with each other too. At the same time, we are quite particular that your privacy should be protected. Whatever information you submit to us is used to identify user profiles which help us to personalize and improve upon the services we offer. Some details about yourself that you share with us such as your preferred cuisine, or your interest in cooking or your eating habits, the places you have visited, your favorite restaurants etc. can be viewed by all those who visit our site. But your personal details such as your address, your email id and telephone or mobile number cannot be viewed by others. There is therefore no chance that our advertisers can identify you. All our visitors are however encouraged to register with us so that they can access all that we have to offer on the site. Our registration form asks users for name, e-mail address, telephone number and so on. When you ‘Email a Recipe to a Friend’, your e-mail address will not be disclosed to the advertisers. However we may send some information about www.chefsaravanan.com to that address. Interactive sites where you share your specific food interests are available to registered users only so that verification is possible, if required.
Advertise with us
Advertise with us and showcase your brand to an ever-growing and diverse readership from across the country.
Fill and submit the form below